Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What does it mean when a mole falls off?

While in the shower I was scrubbing my back with a loofa and my mole fell off. I managed to pick it up before it went down the drain. It never really bothered me or was sore or anything but what now? Will another one grow back in its place? Should I be worried?
Answer:
It means that you don't need to worry about having it removed, if you were inclined to do so.Really its not a problem. If the area around where it used to be stays discolored or is painful, then I'd suggest having it checked out. Otherwise, you'll be fine.
That can happen if you've been fasting (and that's a good thing). I wouldn't worry if it's not continuing to bleed.
It means that it was really a tick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net