Sunday, October 25, 2009

What do i have?!?!?

I have appendicitis-like symptoms- mid-abdominal pain that slowly moved to the right side, naseua, and diaharrea. It hurts worse when I walk. I feel like I am about to pass out all the time. I thought it could be appendicitis, but I went to the ER and everything came back normal-my urine test, my blood work, and my CT scan. I'm at a loss. What do I have?
Answer:
Appendicitis doesn't occur in the mid abdomen, it's a lower right quadrant pain. What you're describing sounds like a gallbladder problem. You may have cholecystitis (inflammation of the gallbladder) or cholelithiasis (gallstones). An ultrasound can rule that out. In addition, if you do have these problems, they won't show up on blood work or in urine and CT is rarely sensitive enough to pick it up. Hope you fell better soon!
Um...you need to get to a doctor or an emergency room fast. Your completely wasting your time on ByeDr.coms.
sorry hunny I think you might be pregnant..good luck with that
it sounds like you have Scrapie...
the er didn't have any idea? I JUST got my appendix out and that sounds exactly like my syptoms. to tell the truth, i would go back! If you don't feel comfortable with that though, go see your regular doctor.
I'd see an internist, if I were you, and SOON. It sounds like it could be appendicitis, gallstones, or kidney stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net