Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you think of a boyfriend who does his own thing without consulting his grilfriend first . thanks?

we have been together for 3 years.
Answer:
depends on what that thing is. if it is something small like picking up his own dinner without consulting you when yall dont have plans, then I'd say you need to pick your battle wisely. If it is going out for a night of partying, then you have every reason to be upset.
he got transcortical motor aphasia I'm totally sure. just study this disease and youll know the reason and all of the important and valuable facts that makes the truth clear.
This happened to me and I dumped the guy.He bought a car and a house without so much as asking my opinion. It occurred to me that my opinion meant nothing to him and it became one of the nails in the coffin.
nothing.he have to do his things by himself. he cant tell you everything. do you ???unless of course you are married. all major decisions should take both participating.
If theres trust theres no problem...
I think it is extremely healthy. You are two seperate people living two seperate lives who are in love. Its unhealthy to ask permission if he can do this or that. Live your life as you would, share moments together but he should not have to tell you what and where he is going. He has his own life. Remember its a privledge being in his life not a right.
I think that would depend on what kind of things he is doing and what kind of relationship the two of you are in ( living together or not) ?
Just because you have been with him for 3 years don't mean that you are married. If you don't live with him and don't have a really strict commitment then I wouldn't think he would have to ask you if he can do everything he wants to do.
So if you could be more specific I could tell you my opinion a little more.
What does it have to do with Diabetes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net