Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you recomend to avoid cracked hills?

I use sandals all summer and it looks horrible to have cracked hills or very dry...
Answer:
REGULAR FOOT BATHS AND USING A FILE TO SLOUGH OFF OLD DEAD SKIN. VASELINE ON YOUR HEELS WITH SOCKS ON AT BEDTIME or anytime you are just hanging around the house.
Sandals with back straps are not quite as bad as they do not constantly flop against the heel.
hmm goldbond foot cream worked for my friend
I have the same problem and the only thing I have done is to use a pumice stone to exfoliate the heels every day, use a thick moisturizer at night, like vaseline, emu oil, creams specially formulated for feet (preferably while wearing socks) and wear socks and sneakers as often as possible.Nothing has cured it, but the pumice stone and moisturizer have worked well.
I use a pumice stone in the shower every other day to keep my feet from getting calluses. Also, I use foot cream at night and wear socks to keep the moisture in all night long.
I avoid cracked hills by walking around them and choosing not to climb them.
Sorry I couldn't resist teasing you about the spelling error. We all make these mistakes sometimes, even when English is our first language.
I think you mean "heels". If you want to avoid dry, cracked skin on your feet, try using a moisturizing lotion.
put them in warm water and the skin will get soft scrub them every single day but put moisturizer lotion. and wear somethings close on your feet after that like runing shoes for the rest of the day.
It works for me...
Make sure you are well hydrated, too. This can help tremendously.
You could either have dry skin, or a form of athlete's foot. If it's just dry skin, buff with a pumas stone and moisturize with petroleum jelly. If it's athlete's foot there are products available over the counter.
it would be so nice if you people would learn to spell.H-E-E-L...not HILLheels are on your feet, hills are geographical features.
i would recommend a native indian rain dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net