Saturday, October 31, 2009

What do you think this could be?

So, lately I've been feeling this stinging damp pain on the inside lower right part of my abdomen. I feel it usually when I go pee or when my bladder is full... Is it my bladder or my kidney's ? and what could it be?
I am under a lot of stress lately and have been eating irregularly as well as keeping the same position for hours on my computer...(I do drink enough water though) ... It's been more than a week since I've noticed this pain and its still there...? Any clue? Thanks!
Answer:
It could be a Urinary track infection. Try to drink 3 quarts of cranberryjuice in one day. If it dosen't go away go to see ur doctor.
It could be an ulcer or a kidney infection, I don't know the symptoms of appendicitis but all of these can be life threatening. I would definately get it checked by your doctor. : )
Hi it sounds like a bladder or kidney infection. I just had one a week ago and had pain in the same area. Go to the doctor and they will give you meds to clear it up. In the mean time drink lots of water and cranberry juice. Hope this helped. GOD BLESS
It sounds to me like you have a kidney or a bladder infection. Call your doctor tomorrow for an appointment, They'll probably give you some antibiotics and send you on your way.
Best to see a doctor. There are many causeing - a urinary tract infection going up the ureters, a kidney stone, an obstructed urinary tract, appendicitis (it usually migrates from the belly button toward the right lower abdomen and doesn't hurt during peeing). They will check your urine and may possibly do some imaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


What do you © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting

vc .net